Following the escape from Egypt, the Israelites were faced with challenges. Pharaoh was determined to regain his slave workforce. There was lack of food and water. But the Lord had great plans for Israel. In this episode, learn why Israel was consistently blessed but bitter.
Listen to the audio:
In this episode, get answers to the following study questions:
- Why did Pharaoh chase the Hebrews after releasing them?
- Why did the Israelites quickly lose their faith in the Lord?
- What was the pillar of cloud and pillar of fire?
- What does the first use of Jehovah Rapha signify?
- Why were there limitations on manna?