To help you find and teach the rich treasures of spiritual truth in God’s Word.
Bring forth out of his treasure things new and old. (Matthew 13:52)
To help you train disciples to faithfully teach others.
Commit to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also. (2 Timothy 2:2)
How to Use
The outlines and articles are organized into series. Each of these may spark an idea to guide the direction of your teaching.
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. (John 14:26)
The structure of these outlines will help you teach others how to break down a passage to discover what each part means in the context of the passage as a whole. In addition, these outlines illustrate how relating a passage to the rest of Scripture aids effective interpretation.
Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teaches in all good things. (Galatians 6:6)
Preaching and Teaching
Use as much or as little as is helpful to you for teaching God’s Word to others. The outlines and articles are stepping stones as you bring God’s Word to His people. These outlines are full lessons and can themselves be used to teach or preach on the given passage, stepping verse-by-verse through an entire book.
Declare all the counsel of God. (Acts 20:27)
Most Scripture quotations are taken from the King James Version, but occasionally other versions are used for clarity.
Unless otherwise specified, these outlines and articles were written by Dr. Henry M. Morris III.
For guidelines on how you may use and/or reproduce content from this website, read my ethical use policy.
- In the Beginning
- A Series of Lessons on Chapters 1-11 of Genesis
- The Patriarchs
- A Series of Lessons on the Lives of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and Joseph
- The Remarkable Record of the Ancient World
- A Series on the Book of Job
- The Ten Commandments
- Loving God and Loving Others in Exodus 20
- Delight in God’s Word
- A Life of Loving God’s Word in Psalm 119
- A New You and a New Life
- Life in Christ
- The People and Power of Christ
- The Power and Perseverance of Grace
- Living in His Light and His Love
- Contend for the Faith
- A Series on the Book of Jude
- The Revelation of Jesus Christ
- A Series on the Book of Revelation