The book of Genesis lays the groundwork for the Christian belief system. Should we treat the Genesis account as historical fact? Should we believe in a literal creation? What does Genesis say about what and how God created? Why does Genesis matter? Genesis Matters [For more episodes of Science, Scripture, & Salvation, visit the ICR […]
When we get to heaven, God is never going to ask us how much we accumulated down here. But He will say to you and to me, “What have you done with My Word? And what have you done with the souls of men around you?” In this final episode of Heroes and Villains of […]
Although ICR is not in quite the same place as the Corinthian church (see below), there is a parallel in that all of us need to be reminded to “complete the doing of it” before time becomes a master that overwhelms the initial excitement of a project and the vision fades. Here is a progress […]
Evolutionists say any appearance of design in nature is just an illusion. But how does that stack up to reality? “So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.” Genesis 1:27
Produced from a biblical perspective, Made in His Image will inspire audiences by looking at the human body – wonderfully functional, fully human, and fully created in God’s image.
Featuring medical, engineering, and other experts like Dr. Randy Guliuzza, Made in His Image will fascinate audiences with mind-blowing facts, dazzling imagery, and memorable illustrations.
The four episodes will examine the stages of human development and show that everything we need to fulfill God’s plan is instilled in us from the first moments of life. Each episode reinforces the knowledge that every human is special to God. He has endowed each of us with unique physical abilities, intellect, and spiritual lives to fulfill His purpose.
- Episode 1: The Miracle of Birth.
- This episode shows the amazing development of a child from gestation to birth. Only a masterful creator could have designed a system that allows a child to thrive in a watery world for nine months then suddenly live in an air-breathing environment at birth.
- Episode 2: The Marvel of Eyes.
- This episode explores the incredibly complicated human visual system and its vital role in our cognitive development from infancy through adulthood.
- Episode 3: Uniquely Human Hands.
- This episode reveals the purposeful design of human hands and muscles that gives us unique abilities controlled by a sophisticated nervous system.
- Episode 4: Beauty in Motion.
- This final episode illustrates the peak of human ability through athletic performance and revisits the aspects of complex design that confirm divine creation.
Christians of all ages will marvel at the complexity of God’s creation as revealed in Made in His Image. We hope this series will prompt viewers to worship the greatest Designer of all, our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.